Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh my life...

You could say that my blog name is TOTALLY true right now. There is for sure



As much as I sometimes wish I had more of them... dull can be better than tons of
Don't you think? I just want my life to be exciting in another way! Like going on a

often. And taking a random spur of the moment



Now that is my kind of exciting! Or maybe just a world where everybody doesn't have to be afraid to
Anyways! My whole point here is just me wanting something I can't have. Something easier. I am working hard to


who I am. It can be hard sometimes... but we gotta push through. Quitting is not the answer. Don't give up. This life is the only one you have so why not live it to the fullest?


around you. Who is there? More people than you think. They are all rooting for you to accomplish all that you can, and they will be there supporting you til the end. I have learned this very important lesson. When all I wanted to do was give up, my eyes were opened to who is there. To who truely cares! I challenge all of you who may be reading this to do the same. Take a good look around you. Who's beside you through thick and thin? I hope that you will see me as one of those people. I may have my ups and downs. My difficult times where I need all the help I can get. But I also love helping others. I am here for you, as long as you can say the same for me.


That is all for now. I hope you feel more inspired to be your best self. You're loved!
Sincerely,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. Hola he visitado tu blog y me encanto esta muy bueno especialmente ese pensamiento que esta debajo de Drama te saludo a la distancia y se feliz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a cute and creative blog going here! I love you baby, and want you to be HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete